The Idaho State Tax Commission collects data and prepares reports on a range of topics.
Many of these reports are available to the public. Let us know if you have difficulty accessing any of these documents.
Comparative Tax Potential, Tax Burden Study
- Current quarterly distribution from HDA
- Revenue distributions to counties, highway districts, and cities
* These two fuels reports are available from the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) and are housed on https://itd.idaho.gov/funding/?target=hda-revenue.
Property Tax – Policy
- Analysis of Potential Full Exemption of Personal Property
- Average Property Tax Rates
- Idaho Counties’ Ratio Study
- Legislative Session Report
- Market Values and Property Taxes and the Effects of the Homeowner’s Exemption
- Net Taxable Values by Major Category
- Personal Property Taxes and Industrial Property Taxes
- Calendar Year End Exemption Summary
Property Tax – Budget & Levy
An explanation of ratio studies »