We're committed to protecting you by sharing your sensitive information only with you or your legal representative. We'll ask for information to verify your identity. This information is in addition to a Social Security number (SSN), Employer Identification Number (EIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
You'll get faster service if you have the following information ready:
- Name as it appears on tax return and address from last filing
- Government-issued photo ID - driver's license, passport, ID card
- Spouse's SSN (if applicable)
- Filing status on most recent return filed
- Refund amount
- Correspondence number/document that matches a letter we sent you (if applicable)
- Permit number (e.g. sales or withholding account number, for businesses)
- Signed, valid Power of Attorney (POA) on file if you're representing someone else
General Tax Questions
You can email us at email@example.com.
- Your full name and address
- Last four digits only of your Social Security number or EIN
- Your permit number (some businesses)
Add our email address to your address book to ensure you’ll receive our response.
To speak to or meet with a specific Tax Commission employee, call that person directly.