We're committed to protecting you by sharing your sensitive information only with you or your legal representative. So, we'll ask for information to verify your identity.
You'll get faster service if you have the following information ready:
- Any letter we recently sent or that you're calling about
- Spouse's SSN (if applicable)
- Filing status on most recent return filed
- Refund amount of most recent return filed (if applicable)
- For businesses, your EIN and any permit numbers (e.g. sales or withholding account number)
- Signed, valid Power of Attorney (POA) on file if you're representing someone else
General Tax Questions
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond within three business days.
- Your full name and address
- Last four digits only of your Social Security number or EIN
- Your permit number (some businesses)
Add our email address to your address book to ensure you’ll receive our response.
To speak to or meet with a specific Tax Commission employee, call that person directly.