Business Taxpayer Self-Service

We provide two ways for you to request changes to your permit account:

TAP: Taxpayer Access Point

Sign into your TAP account to:

  • Change your mailing address
  • Change your physical location address
  • Change a name (legal business or DBA — with no entity type change)
  • Cancel your permit/account when filing your return
    (For a list of returns available in TAP, visit our Intro to TAP page.)

Please allow 7 to 14 business days for your TAP-submitted request to take effect. It takes just a few minutes to register with TAP. However, if you can’t use TAP to submit your request, please use the form below.

If not using TAP, submit your request using this form

Business Taxpayer Self-Service

* For example, change from sole proprietor to LLC or S-Corp. A business entity change requires a new Idaho Business Registration (IBR).

Please complete all the fields below to help us identify your account.

We’ll contact you if we have questions. Otherwise, please allow up to 30 days for your request to take effect. Contact us if you have questions.