The Idaho State Tax Commission collects data and prepares reports on a range of topics.
Many of these reports are available to the public. Let us know if you have difficulty accessing any of these documents.
Analysis of Potential Full Exemption of Personal Property – Basis and Conditions of Analysis - report
Analysis of Potential Full Exemption of Personal Property – Basis and Conditions of Analysis - reportCurrent Version
- Current quarterly distribution from HDA
- Revenue distributions to counties, highway districts, and cities
* These two fuels reports are available from the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) and are housed on https://itd.idaho.gov/funding/?target=hda-revenue.
Property Tax – Policy
- Analysis of Potential Full Exemption of Personal Property
- Average Property Tax Rates
- Idaho Counties’ Ratio Study
- Legislative Session Report
- Market Values and Property Taxes and the Effects of the Homeowner’s Exemption
- Net Taxable Values by Major Category
- Personal Property Taxes and Industrial Property Taxes
- Calendar Year End Exemption Summary
Property Tax – Budget & Levy
An explanation of ratio studies »