Intro to Taxpayer Access Point (TAP)
You can use TAP to file most permit-based return(s), pay your taxes, and view and update your tax records.
- Watch how to use TAP
- Discover what you can do in TAP
- Learn why you should use TAP
- New! TAP Help (FAQs) »
- E-file these returns (more will be added later):
- E911 Fee
- Greater Boise Auditorium District
- Fuel Distributor report (XML upload)
- Income tax withholding — Form 910, Form 967 and W-2s, Form 1099 and file upload
- IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) returns
- Other IFTA-related actions — IFTA additional decal order, IFTA license application, IFTA license renewal
- Sales and Use
- Travel & Convention
- (Income tax returns can't be filed online in TAP. Read our E-file page for other options. However, you can make income tax payments in TAP.)
- Make tax payments (including scheduling payments up to 90 days in advance).
- Check your income tax refund status.
- View your account history (if you unlock additional features).
- Request updates to specific account information (if you unlock additional features).
- Print copies of specific filed returns or letters sent to you from the Tax Commission (if you unlock additional features).
- It's free.
- You can access TAP when and where you want, 24/7.
- We've added an extra layer of security to your login, and your information stays in a secure environment.
- TAP is the fastest way to file and pay.