Lodging: Filing Returns

Report and pay the lodging taxes using the correct form:


For Idaho state sales tax and other retail sales tax, use the customized Form 850 the Tax Commission sends you.

Travel and Convention

For the Travel and Convention tax, use the personalized Form 1152 the Tax Commission sends you.

Auditorium Districts

For auditorium district taxes, use the personalized form the Tax Commission sends you.

Currently, we administer the taxes for three auditorium districts:

Learn more from our Auditorium Districts guide.

City sales taxes

Report and pay city sales taxes directly to jurisdictions that charge them.