You must have a valid Idaho seller’s permit, collect sales tax, file sales tax returns, and forward the tax to the state if you meet all these criteria:
- You have no physical presence in Idaho.
- You entered into an agreement with one or more Idaho retailers.
- The agreement is for the Idaho retailer to refer customers to your business.
- You made retail sales to Idaho customers exceeding $10,000 during the preceding 12 months.
- You meet the criteria described in Out-of-State Retailers (Engaged in Business in this State) – House Bill 578.
To get an Idaho seller’s permit if you don’t already have one, see Take these steps.
Watch the Taxing Remote Sales in and into Idaho video