Apply for Beer Permit

Apply for Beer Permit

Use Form BWA to apply for an Idaho beer or wine tax permit. Neither permit is transferable.

pdf Form BWA – Idaho Beer and Wine Tax Permit Application

You can fax it to  (208) 334-7650 or mail the application to:

Idaho State Tax Commission
Attn: Permit Accounting Services
PO Box 36
Boise ID 83722-3220

You should receive your permit within four weeks.