Idaho State Tax Commission
Online services - using tax.idaho.gov's website
- Apply for a business permit - Idaho business registration, application for sales and withholding permits
- Business Self-service - Change your sales, sales-related, income tax withholding, or IFTA account information
- E-file - File online. It's fast.
- E-pay - Discover ways to pay your taxes online.
- Event Promoters - Choose from three ways to fulfill your responsibilities to collect information on your sellers.
- GIS Maps - Resources from our Geographic Information Systems (GIS) staff, including mapping for over 1,200 taxing districts and 3,200 tax code areas.
- Stay Informed - Ways you can follow news and updates from the Tax Commission.
- Speaker Request - Have a Tax Commission representative speak at your meeting or function.
- Temporary Sellers - Needed if you, your company, or your organization make infrequent retail sales in Idaho. Also includes yard sale information.
- Verify permit numbers -- Display the business name(s) associated with a permit number if you enter a valid permit number
- Where's My Refund? - Check the status of your expected individual income tax refund.