Forms and Guides
This page provides several ways to find forms and other tax publications online. We also have a page listing reports and statistics and a Policy Documents page. Forms and publications from the IRS for federal tax filing are available at the IRS website.
We don't have blank tax forms for permit accounts on our website. That's because we print our permit forms with personal and confidential information (name, address, etc.) already included. If you don't have your form:
- File online using TAP*. It's free.
- Contact us and we'll mail you a new personalized form.
- Your authorized representative can contact us for a replacement.
- 2018 Form 51 Estimated Payment of Idaho Individual Income Tax (11-09-2018)
- Form POA Power of Attorney (02-20-2018)
- Form STC-06 Request for Copies of Tax Returns (01-03-2018)
- Form ST-101 Sales Tax Resale or Exemption Certificate (12-04-2018)
- Form ID-MS1 (2019) Employee's Idaho Military Spouse Withholding Exemption Certificate (01-10-2019)
- Form ID-MS1 (2018) Employee's Idaho Military Spouse Withholding Exemption Certificate (08-30-2017)
- Form ID-MS1 (2017) Employee's Idaho Military Spouse Withholding Exemption Certificate (01-04-2017)
- Idaho Taxpayer Rights (05-19-2015)
- A Guide to Idaho Income Tax Withholding (01-16-2019)
- Tax Update newsletter for businesses »
- Agriculture documents
- Appraisal documents
- Budget and levy documents
- GIS documents
- Homeowners documents
- Operating property documents
- Policy documents
- Property tax reduction or deferral documents
- Timber & forestland documents
AS/400 Program Documentation for:
- Ag Land [AG]
- Deferred Forestland [DF]
- Forest Protection [FP]
- Resd/Comm Land [LD]
- Manufactured Homes [MH]
- Miscellaneous [MS]
- Parcel Master [PM]
- Personal Property [PP]
- ProVal [PV]
- Residential [RC]
- Sales [SL]
- Tax [TX]
- Yield [YD]
AS/400 Checklists and Technical Tips
Visit tax.idaho.gov/counties for additional information.