Property Tax Reduction
If you're a qualified Idaho homeowner, you might be eligible for the Property Tax Reduction (PTR) program. You could reduce property taxes from $150 to $1,320 on your home and up to one acre of land.
Apply for PTR through your county assessor's office. Read more about PTR in this brochure:
The Tax Commission and county assessors administer this program. Apply through the county assessor's office. The PTR brochure includes guidelines and how to file. For more information, contact your county assessor's office or call us at (208) 334-7736.
- Application for Property Tax Reduction (01-01-2019)
- PTR Medical Expense Statement (01-01-2019)
- Trust Affidavit (04-24-2003)
- Affidavit for Limited Partnership LLC or Corporation (01-05-2006)
- Instructions for Property Tax Reduction Application (01-01-2014)
Laws and rules
Learn more about property tax reduction.
- Property Tax Relief (Chapter 7)
Laws and rules are housed on an external website.