Update your W-4 for withholding
- Now you can make a payment without signing up for a TAP account. Perfect for occasional payments like: income tax, estimated, and audit payments. Read more at tax.idaho.gov/quickpay
- It's really easy to get a seller's permit. See which seller's permit you need and quickly apply online!
- Need a payment plan?
- File your tax return and owe a balance? Did you know you can apply for a 6-month plan with no lien filed? Read more about your options.
Read more news items »
- NEW! 2018 W-4 Worksheet for Idaho
- NEW! House Bill 578 guidance for out-of-state retailers
- NEW! Disabled Veterans Property Tax Benefit
- Withholding Guide updated June 20
- TAP Payment Plan Requests guide available
- Free individual income tax e-file--See if you qualify!
- Business income tax e-filing vendors
- Pass-through entity guidance