Instruction changes for 2021 income tax returnsFriday March 11, 2022
Recent laws have changed some 2021 income tax instructions. The changes include:
- Raising the qualifying age for the Idaho child tax credit
- Increasing the expenses allowed for the child/dependent care deduction
- Changes in reporting the charitable deduction for taxpayers taking the standard deduction
- A subtraction for taxpayers with qualified disaster loss
- A new way for part-year residents and nonresidents to calculate their qualified business income deduction
See our individual income tax forms page for more details.