For tax year 2015 we're following national TIGERS protocol by updating our Vendor Information Form (including the title: Letter of Intent) as well as the process for providing our MeF specifications, schemas, and test packets to vendors. We're publishing the Letter of Intent on this page. However, the specs, schemas, and packets won't be available online for tax year 2015, unlike prior years.
This is the new process:
- The vendor completes pages 6, 9, and 10 of the Letter of Intent (LOI) and submits it to the Tax Commission.
- We review the LOI. If all is in order, we then email the MeF specifications, schemas, and test packets to the vendor.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 2015 Substitute Documents Vendor Information Form (09-29-2015)
- 2014 MeF Vendor Information Form (10-30-2014)
- 2015 Other Substitute Returns Specifications (sales, withholding, etc.) (11-06-2015)
- 2014 Other Substitute Returns Specifications (sales, withholding, etc.) (11-06-2014)
- 2015 Idaho 2-D Barcode Specifications (10-16-2015)
- 2014 Idaho 2-D Barcode Specifications (08-29-2014)
- 2014 Business and Individual E-File (MeF) Specifications (10-28-2014)
- 2014 Idaho Business and Individual MeF Schemas (V2.0) (10-28-2014)
- 2013 Idaho Business and Individual MeF Schemas (V1.0) (10-04-2013)
- 2012 Idaho Business and Individual MeF Schemas (V2.1) (11-19-2012)
- 2015 Income Tax Substitute Forms Specifications (10-14-2015)
- 2014 Income Tax Substitute Forms Specifications (11-06-2014)
- 2014 Electronic Information Return 1099 Reporting Manual (12-02-2014)
- 2014 W-2 Electronic Reporting Manual (11-12-2014)
- 2013 W-2 Electronic Reporting Manual (11-26-2013)