You can pay income tax you owe in one of these ways:
- Include payment when filing your return.
- Pay securely online with Quick Pay at tax.idaho.gov/quickpay.
- Pay by another method like credit card. Visit the E-Pay page for more information.
- Pay through TAP, if you have an account. (You can’t file income tax returns in TAP.)
- If you’re mailing a payment without its return, complete and attach this form: Form ID-VP – Income Tax Voucher Payment.
A valid extension means you can avoid a penalty for filing late. There aren’t any extensions allowing you to pay late. You’ll owe interest on any payments made after the original due date. Read our guide on valid extensions for filing.