You can pay your tobacco tax in one of these ways:
- Include payment when mailing your Form 1350.
- Pay securely online with an electronic payment:
- You can use your Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) account. Visit TAP availability for the dates you can pay your tobacco tax.
- You can use Quick Pay if you don’t have a TAP account.
- You can use any of the options on our E-Pay page.
- Pay in person at any of our offices. Visit our Office Hours and Locations page.
We recommend you don’t leave cash in a drop box.
For payments of $100,000 or more You must use ACH Debit or ACH Credit. Visit ePay page for more info.