(Date in parentheses is date the document was published or last revised.)
F indicates a fill-in (and print, but not save) form. Learn more about our fill-in forms
- Form 3150 Instructions for Form 3150 Idaho IFTA Tax Return (10-25-2017)
- Form 3150 Instructions for Form 3150 Idaho IFTA Tax Return (04-18-2017)
We don't have blank tax forms for permit accounts on our website. That's because we print our permit forms with personal and confidential information (name, address, etc.) already included. If you don't have your form:
- File online using TAP*. It's free.
- Contact us and we'll mail you a new personalized form.
- Your authorized representative can contact us for a replacement.