Tax Commission News Release
Tax workshop helps businesses in Lewiston
LEWISTON, IDAHO — April 1, 2015 — The Idaho State Tax Commission is offering free quarterly tax workshops at its Lewiston office to help businesses that collect sales tax and income tax withholding.
The workshops cover:
- How to fill out withholding and sales tax returns correctly
- When sales tax exemptions apply
- Answers to specific questions businesses have about taxes
The next workshop will be held on April 14, from 1-4 p.m. Register online for the class at tax.idaho.gov (click on “Online Learning” under the Online Services menu). Space is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as possible. The Lewiston office is located at 1118 F St.
For more information about sales tax and income tax withholding, view the Tax Commission’s “Sales/Withholding Tax Workshop for Businesses” slideshow on tax.idaho.gov or call the Tax Commission toll-free at (800) 972-7660.
- Subscribe to our News
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Media: Visit our Newsroom
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax