Idaho State Tax Commission

Self-employed Idahoans can apply for cash grants

Self-employed Idahoans without additional employees: You can apply now for a Rebound Idaho cash grant of up to $7,500. We’re accepting applications through July 17.  

To apply, you’ll need a TAP account with us, and you must have filed a 2019 Idaho resident income tax return. Don’t have a TAP account? Create one as soon as possible.

To learn more, visit:



Posted 05-27-2020
tax pros general

This information is for general guidance only. Tax laws are complex and change regularly. We can't cover every circumstance in our guides. This guidance may not apply to your situation. Please contact us with any questions. We work to provide current and accurate information. But some information could have technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If there's a conflict between current tax law and this information, current tax law will govern.