Idaho State Tax Commission

The Idaho income tax withholding quandary

In Case You Missed It: Here's a letter to the editor from state Sen. Jim Woodward about the need to adjust your paycheck withholding on your W-4 form. The letter ran in the Bonner County Daily Bee. For more info on how to adjust your withholding, visit our W-4 page at

Posted 12-24-2018
tax pros general

This information is for general guidance only. Tax laws are complex and change regularly. We can't cover every circumstance in our guides. This guidance may not apply to your situation. Please contact us with any questions. We work to provide current and accurate information. But some information could have technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If there's a conflict between current tax law and this information, current tax law will govern.