Idaho State Tax Commission

Idaho State Tax Commission

This article is over 12 months old and may be out of date. Please check elsewhere on our website or contact us if you need more information.

Students, need a copy of your tax return for financial aid requests?

If you're a student -- or anyone else needing a copy of the tax return you filed with the Idaho State Tax Commission -- fill out form STC-06, available on our website. Be sure to indicate "full copy" if you need a copy of everything you filed, including W-2s, your IRS forms, etc.

Your request will be fulfilled within about 10 working days. Copies are free for the first 100 pages. Refer to the form for more information. You can mail it or bring it to any of our Tax Commission offices.

Posted 08-10-2012

The information on this site is for general guidance only. Tax laws are complex and change regularly. We can't cover every circumstance in our website guides. This guidance may not apply to your situation. Please contact us with any questions. We work to provide current and accurate information on our website. But some information could have technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If there's a conflict between current tax law and the information on our website, current tax law will govern.