Tax Commission News Release
Tax Commission Coeur d’Alene office closed some days through December
COEUR D’ALENE, IDAHO — Nov. 19, 2015 — The Idaho State Tax Commission office in Coeur d’Alene will be closed to the public on three days during the holiday season. The office is located at 1910 Northwest Blvd, Suite 100.
The closures include:
- Nov. 27, 2015 (the day after Thanksgiving)
- Dec. 24, 2015 (Christmas Eve)
- Dec. 31, 2015 (New Year’s Eve)
Taxpayers who need help during the closed days can call toll-free at (800) 972-7660 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. They can also visit tax.idaho.gov to file returns, get answers to tax questions, and make payments. And they can drop off tax payments, returns, and correspondence in a drop box available inside the office building entrance from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
tax pros news release general
- Subscribe to our News
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Media: Visit our Newsroom
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax