Idaho State Tax Commission
Governance - Laws and Administration
- About Us - About the Idaho State Tax Commission. Meet the Commissioners, see how we're organized, and learn our history.
- Open Meetings - You're invited.
- Rules - Learn how rules are drafted and participate in discussions about new rules or rule changes through negotiated rulemaking.
- Reports and Statistics - The Idaho State Tax Commission collects data and prepares reports on a range of topics. Many of these reports are available to the public.
- Policy Documents - Focus on specific topics.
- Decisions - Decisions are the final rulings issued by the Tax Commission on protested Notices of Deficiency Determination.
- Statutes - Laws passed by the Idaho State Legislature. We link to their location on the Idaho Dept. of Administration website.