Forms and Guides
This page provides several ways to find forms and other tax publications online. We also have a page listing reports and statistics and a Policy Documents page. Forms and publications from the IRS for federal tax filing are available at the IRS website.
We don't have blank tax forms for permit accounts on our website. That's because we print our permit forms with personal and confidential information (name, address, etc.) already included. If you don't have your form:
- File online using TAP*. It's free.
- Contact us and we'll mail you a new personalized form.
- Your authorized representative can contact us for a replacement.
These former brochures are now webpages:
Aircraft • Amusement Devices • Contractors Working in Idaho • Fuel Tax Bonding Options • Idaho Medical Savings Account • Idaho Residency Status • Idaho Source Income • IDeal Idaho College Savings Program • Operating Property • Personal Property Valuation • Production Exemption • Repair Shops • Retailers • Vending Machines • Wholesalers
- 2017 Form 51 Estimated Payment of Idaho Individual Income Tax (06-26-2017)
- Form POA Power of Attorney (02-20-2018)
- Form STC-06 Request for Copies of Tax Returns (01-03-2018)
- Form ST-101 Sales Tax Resale or Exemption Certificate (11-22-2017)
- Form ID-MS1 (2018) Employee's Idaho Military Spouse Withholding Exemption Certificate (08-30-2017)
- Form ID-MS1 (2017) Employee's Idaho Military Spouse Withholding Exemption Certificate (01-04-2017)
- Idaho Taxpayer Rights (05-19-2015)
- A Guide to Idaho Income Tax Withholding (06-20-2018)
- Tax Update newsletter for businesses »
- Find beer tax documents or visit the beer tax page
- Find cigarette tax documents or visit the cigarette tax page
- Find fuels tax documents or visit the fuels tax pages
- Find IFTA documents or visit the IFTA section
- Find illegal drug tax documents
- Individual and business income tax documents are grouped by year.
- Property tax documents are grouped by category.
- Find sales/use tax documents or visit the sales/use tax pages
- Find tobacco tax documents or visit the tobacco tax page
- Find wine tax documents or visit the wine tax page
- Find withholding documents or visit the withholding page
- Some documents are used with multiple tax types, such as our Power of Attorney and request-your-tax-records forms.
- Agriculture documents
- Appraisal documents
- Budget and levy documents
- GIS documents
- Homeowners documents
- Operating property documents
- Policy documents
- Property tax reduction or deferral documents
- Timber & forestland documents
AS/400 Program Documentation for:
- Ag Land [AG]
- Deferred Forestland [DF]
- Forest Protection [FP]
- Resd/Comm Land [LD]
- Manufactured Homes [MH]
- Miscellaneous [MS]
- Parcel Master [PM]
- Personal Property [PP]
- ProVal [PV]
- Residential [RC]
- Sales [SL]
- Tax [TX]
- Yield [YD]
AS/400 Checklists and Technical Tips
Visit tax.idaho.gov/counties for additional information.