TAP Availability for Return Filing and Payments
This page provides information on when your filing period will appear in TAP so that you can e-file your tax return and/or make an e-payment.
- Amusement Device (Decals, Renewals)
- Beer (Form 1650)
- Cigarette (Form 1550)
- E911 (Form 3950)
- Fuels Distributor (Form 1450)
- Greater Boise Auditorium District (Form 1250)
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) (Form 3150, Decals, Renewals)
- Income Tax (Individual, Business)
- Sales/Use (Forms 850, 852)
- Tobacco (Form 1350)
- Travel & Convention (Form 1152)
- Wine (Form 1752)
- Withholding (Forms 910, 967)
You can use Taxpayer Access Services (TAP) to file most permit-based returns, make payments, validate certain information, and manage your accounts online.
At times there will be a 24-hour delay due to heavier than usual processing volume.