Idaho State Tax Commission

Idaho State Tax Commission

TAP Help (FAQs)

You'll find answers to many of the most frequently asked TAP-related questions here, organized by category.

If you have questions that aren't answered here and need help using TAP (Taxpayer Access Point), please contact us.

« Return to main FAQ page with list of questions.

PPQ15   What if I need to make changes to my payment plan?

If your request is "Pending," you can make changes.

  1. Click the Submissions tab.
  2. Click the Payment Plan link under the Submitted column.
  3. Under I Want To, click Edit Submission.

Once the plan is in the processed or completed stage, you can't make changes online. To request changes after this time, you must submit a TAP Payment Plan Change Request Form.

You can request a change to your:

  • Bank account or routing number
  • Payment amount
  • Payment withdrawal date

The Tax Commission must receive this request and any required information at least two weeks before your next scheduled withdrawal date to give your financial institution time to make the change.

Request a Payment Plan Change Request Form by email or contact us if you have questions.

Last updated 11-11-2017

Last updated May 1, 2017. FAQs updated regularly.


The information on this site is for general guidance only. Tax laws are complex and change regularly. We can't cover every circumstance in our website guides. This guidance may not apply to your situation. Please contact us with any questions. We work to provide current and accurate information on our website. But some information could have technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If there's a conflict between current tax law and the information on our website, current tax law will govern.