Read these TAP guides for more information:
- Starting with TAP
- Setting Up Payment Channels in TAP
- TAP Payment Plan Requests
- Changes and History in TAP
- Tech Problems with TAP
- Advanced Use of TAP
- Intro to TAP »
- Identity Verification FAQs »
- Due Dates for current year »
- When can I file/pay in TAP? »
« Return to main FAQ page with list of questions.
MAQ14 I'm trying to log in, but I haven't received a text message with my authentication code.
Your cell phone provider might have security measures in place that slow the delivery of the text message with your authentication code.
For best results, after you log in:
- Click Settings.
- On the Profile tab, click the "Edit" button at the top of the Logon column.
- Change "Authentication Type" to "Send text or email".
You can now choose email if you experience delays in receiving the code by text.
Last updated 11-11-2017