« Return to Tax Professionals Hub page
We're following national e-standards protocol. We've updated our Letter of Intent (LOI) and have changed the process for providing our income tax substitute forms specifications and income tax forms.
This is the process:
- We grant the vendor access to Idaho's LOI on the FTA State Exchange System.
- The vendor must complete the LOI, and then submit it to the Tax Commission.
- We'll review the LOI. If all is in order, we'll grant the vendor access to the FTA State Exchange System for Idaho's income tax substitute forms specifications and income tax forms.
MeF specifications, schemas, and related documents are on the State Exchange System, too. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Form Specifications
- 2017 Other Substitute Returns Specifications (sales, withholding, etc.) (12-28-2017)
- 2017 W-2 E-Filing Guide (11-09-2017)