- Information on trucking in Idaho » trucking.idaho.gov
- IFTA, Inc. website » www.iftach.org
- Idaho's IFTA forms/pubs » tax.idaho.gov/fuelpubs
- What can you do online on TAP? » File, pay, apply for IFTA license, complete annual renewal, reorder decals
- » How you can claim a credit »
To claim an IFTA vehicle fuel tax refund in Idaho, use
- Form 75 to claim refunds of fuel tax in Idaho
- Form 75-IC to compute power take-off (PTO) and auxiliary engine fuel tax refunds
- Form 75-NM to compute refunds for fuel used on nontaxable Idaho roads
File your refund claim for the same period as your IFTA return (for the quarter or year, depending on whether you file your IFTA returns quarterly or annually).
You can find forms and instructions at tax.idaho.gov/fuelpubs
Visit IFTA's website for information on exemptions in other jurisdictions.
Idaho doesn't have an IFTA fuels use tax reporting requirement for gasoline-powered vehicles included in an IFTA fleet. However, IFTA licensees can claim a gasoline tax refund if they buy Idaho tax-paid gasoline and use the gasoline in another jurisdiction that has a duplicate tax on gasoline.