New ACH Debit system available for paying taxes
Our new ACH Debit system, Taxpayer Access Point (TAP), is now available for enrollment. It replaces Global (Taxpayer Advantage) which will still be available for making ACH Debit payments through April 30.
Do you make a payment of Idaho tax for someone else? If yes, please note that you must register in TAP as yourself and set up the account for the other party in TAP as a 3rd Party Acct.
Questions?: Send an inquiry to EFT@tax.idaho.gov. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom