Change to annual withholding e-file due date
The due date for electronically filing Form 967, W-2s, and 1099s is now the last day of February. This matches our due date for filing by paper, but no longer matches the IRS e-file due date. We’ve updated our Due Dates Web page and income tax withholding FAQs 96, 99, and 104 to reflect this change.
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom