Sales tax monthly and quarterly return Form 850 due (1/22)
The sales tax report is Form 850. If you file monthly, it's due the 20th of the month following the tax period (e.g. October's return is due November 20). If you file quarterly, it's due the 20th of the month following the end of a quarter. For example, the 1st quarter report is due April 20.
(Jan. 20, April 20, July 20, and Oct. 20 fall on a weekend and so it's due the next business day.)
Read more about sales/use tax here: http://tax.idaho.gov/i-1129.cfm
- Use the links on our Calendar page to subscribe (via RSS) to Due Dates
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom
Subscribe to due date reminders and never miss another tax deadline.