Tobacco tax return Form 1350 due (4/22)
The Form 1350 is a monthly return due the 20th of the month following the tax period (e.g. October's return is due November 20). (Jan. 20, April 20, July 20, and Oct. 20 fall on a weekend and so it's due the next business day.)
You can comply with the federal PACT Act by filing your tobacco tax return (Form 1350) by the 10th of the month.
Read more about tobacco tax here: http://tax.idaho.gov/i-1048.cfm
- Use the links on our Calendar page to subscribe (via RSS) to Due Dates
- Visit our Online Learning page
- Follow us on Twitter @idahotax
- Watch our YouTube Channel - IdahoStateTax
- Subscribe to our News feed
- Visit the Tax Commission Newsroom
Subscribe to due date reminders and never miss another tax deadline.