Free Income Tax Help
Get free tax return preparation by making an appointment with a volunteer. The free help is available for all low-income taxpayers and senior citizens with simple tax returns and is sponsored by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Foundation.
Free tax help by appointment only:
- Ada County – call Gail Lusk at (208) 939-8514
- Boise area – call Kristine Crawford, Boise Coalition, at (208) 375-7382. Appointments available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:15 to 8:00 p.m.
- Boise County – call Gail Lusk at (208) 939-8514
- Bonners Ferry/Priest River area – call Karen Squires at (208) 598-3236
- Idaho Falls area – call (208) 528-8887
- Twin Falls area – call Robert Wunderle, Low Income Tax Clinic, at (208) 735-1189