Forgot To File?
If you forgot to file your income tax returns or register for appropriate permits, this section of our website will help you determine what to do next. We don't capture any personal data when you visit this site; it's strictly for your information. Learn more about how the Tax Commission protects your privacy.
Whether you're an individual or a business, contact us so we can help you meet any filing requirements you may have overlooked.
Please get in touch with us if any of the following situations apply:
- Haven't filed income tax returns for one or more years.
- Haven't filed because you don't have the money to pay the tax due.
- Live in Idaho but work in another state and haven't filed.
- Live in another state but work in Idaho and haven't filed.
- Conduct business in Idaho and haven't filed.
- Have employees and need a withholding permit.
- Make sales in Idaho and need a sales tax permit.
- Are unsure about whether you have to file returns.
Although we can't waive interest, we'll consider reducing any penalties that apply if you file your return voluntarily.
Please contact us by email or call us.